Wednesday, April 7, 2010

random details



I thought I'd show you a few random details of some of the costumes we've all been working on. From the top, a jacket armhole that I have cut.A pocket detail on an 18th century coat from the next room, a wild and wacky ladies collar in the large wardrobe and the back of a doublet that I cut.
Costumes are already being worn- we've had one show tech and is in dress rehearsals, another techs tomorrow and my next deadline is the 19th. I have a basket of work all cut and ready to go for my team, and I have started on my third show. I feel ahead of the game momentarily. Busy, busy, busy.

1 comment:

  1. Terri, They look fantastic! I love the doublet back, I bet that was fun.

    Enjoy being ahead while you can, can't wait to see more.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete